If you’ve been following my blog, you know I’m an Arab-American who loves celebrating the beauty of my ethnic background.
I’ve been finding a few blog jewels by those who are Middle Eastern or of Middle Eastern descent, or who support Middle Eastern culture.
I want to celebrate them.
This award is for those who are Middle Eastern or of Middle Eastern descent. Their blog content doesn’t matter – they could write about Arab culture, books, fashion, or anything in between.
Let’s celebrate diversity and finding those who have another look inside a beautiful and rich culture.
For this award, “ethnically Arab” means anyone from or descended from, or who support works of literature from these countries:
- Saudi Arabia
- the Comoros Islands
- United Arab
- Add the award logo to your blog.
- Tag a blog written by someone who is Middle Eastern or of Middle Eastern descent on their blog or in a comment.
- List the rules.
- Thank whoever nominated you and provide a link to their blog.
- Mention the creator of this award (Neuravinci @ ReadingBetweentheDunes).
- Tell your readers what your ethnicity is and if you’ve ever been to that country (assuming you weren’t born there). List what you love the most about that country if you’ve been there or were born there.
- Tell readers 3 things you love about being Middle Eastern or the culture.
- Ask your nominees 5 questions of your choice (could be related to the culture or not).
- Add “ethnically arab award” “middle eastern” “arab” “arab blogger” and “award” as tags for your post.
Simply right-click and download the logo, then upload to your blog.